Prime’s Respondent Bill of Rights
Your participation in legitimate focus groups is very important to us, and we value the information you provide. Therefore, our relationship will be one of respect and consideration, based on the following practices:
- Your privacy and the privacy of your answers will be respected and maintained.
- Your name, address, phone number, personal information, or individual responses won’t be disclosed to anyone outside the research industry without your permission.
- You will always be told the name of the person contacting you, the research company’s name and nature of the survey.
- You will not be sold anything, or asked for money, under the guise of research.
- You will be contacted at reasonable times, but if the time is inconvenient, you may ask to be re-contacted at a more convenient time.
- Your decision to participate in a study, answer specific questions, or discontinue your participation will be respected without question.
- You will be informed in advance if an interview is to be recorded and of the intended use of the recording.
- You are assured that the highest standards of professional conduct will be upheld in the collection and reporting of information you provide.
- Marketing and opinion research is an important part of our democratic society, allowing people to express their views on political and social issues, as well as on products and services.